From April 2014, any employee wishing to lodge an Employment Tribunal Claim against their employer will have to notify Acas first. This is to allow conciliation. If the conciliation is unsuccessful within the set period of time the claimant can then proceed with lodging the tribunal claim.

Share →

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.